Our Product Philosophy
Eqology’s product philosophy is based on balance and harmony with the body and the surroundings. Our products within dietary supplements and nutricosmetics are developed in cooperation with leading herbalists, homoeopaths and biochemists. Product development and manufacturing occur in Norway and the EU in accordance with GMP standards (Good Manufacturing Practice). Eqology products are based on natural, high-efficiency ingredients that are not on WADA’s “prohibited list”.
In Eqology, we believe that the unity must come from nature. This thought is reflected in the making of our products.
Our suppliers guarantee that none of Eqology’s products is tested on animals:
- We do not test our finished products on animals or engaging others to do so.
- All ingredients may have been tested on animals at some point in history, but we have not tested our product’s ingredients on animals.
- Our suppliers guarantee that they do not test the ingredients on animals or engaging others to do so.
- We do not conduct animal testing in the manufacturing process of our products or engage others to do so.
- Eqology is registered on the Animal Welfare Alliance’s list of products and brands not tested on animals.
We are uncompromising in our product development. We have unique quality products for energy, cleansing, wellness, physical activity and performance.