Guidelines for Investor Relations
1. Communication with shareholders, investors and analysts is a high priority for Eqology ASA (the “Company”). The purpose is to ensure that financial markets and shareholders have sufficient information about the company to be confident that the market price reflects the underlying value of the Company. The company shall ensure that information is distributed to both shareholders and analysts on an impartial basis. The Company shall hold open investor presentations in connection with the Company’s annual and quarterly reports. Presentations prepared for investors in connection with the annual and quarterly reports will be made available on the Company website. Material events affecting the company shall be reported immediately.
2. The Company shall publish its provisional annual accounts in February each year. The complete financial statement and annual report shall be sent to shareholders in March/April of each year.
3. The Company shall issue financial statements each quarter, not later than 60 days after the end of each quarter.
4. All information shall be given in Norwegian.
5. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Eqology ASA is responsible for communications with shareholders outside the AGM.