Importance of EPA and DHA
Here in Eqology, we provide you with high-quality EQ Pure Arctic Oil. This dietary supplement contains unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. As widely known, omega-3 is an important element in our daily diet. Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) acid and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are generally documented as having a positive impact on personal health.
Omega-3 EPA and DHA contained in fatty fish and EQ Pure Arctic Oil help to maintain healthy blood vessels. They can reduce chronic inflammation throughout the body. Such inflammation may damage your blood vessels and lead to heart disease.
Scientists claim that a regular daily intake of 1 – 5 grams omega-3 fatty acids can give a prolonged life-expectancy of more than 5 years.
EQ Assurance relies on using EQ Pure Arctic Oil product. It starts for Premium customers who meet all requirements* from the first day of the 7th month of documented regular use of EQ Pure Arctic Oil. Assurance is valid for a 12-month period. If you have subscribed only for a 6-month period, you need to prolong your Premium subscription for 6/12 months more. So then you will be eligible for the EQ Assurance.
*Requirements for EQ Assurance
- The omega-6/omega-3 ration is correlated to 5:1 or below as proven in the test.
- You have been taking EQ Pure Arctic Oil according to our recommended daily dosage.
- You are between 18 and 80 years of age.
- No such diagnoses in the past: hypertension, diabetes mellitus, myocardial infarction, stroke, heart failure, thrombosis and cardiovascular diseases in general.
If you do not make claim during 12-month period you can prolong your Premium subscription, so your assurance will be also continued automatically for the new calendar year. Remember, it renewed as long as you are still Premium EQ Pure Arctic Oil customer.
In this case, please do not forget to make the new EQ Omega-3 Test and see if you meet the requirements. Your ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 should be 5:1 or less.
Make a valid claim
If you believe that after usage of EQ Pure Arctic oil within full 6 months or more your state of health is an unsatisfactory and myocardial infarction took place, feel free to make a claim. Firstly, remember to obtain confirmation of this event from the physician or hospital. You then submit the claim by emailing to email@example.com. Please, state your customer name and ID. Make sure to prepare more materials for further investigation.
- Detailed and signed report from the physician or hospital that has treated care of you during the myocardial infarction.
- Report confirming your fatty acid balance after the 6th month of using the EQ Pure Arctic Oil.
- The omega-3 fatty acids ratio at the moment of the disease.
- Confirmation of hospital or physician that you didn’t have any diseases in your case history from the list above.
In case if EQ Medical Assurance Claims Board accepts your claim after providing relevant documents and investigation from our side, you will receive one-time repayment of 5000 EUR. Straight after your assurance is canceled and cannot be renewed.