Shacai is a sweet and flavorsome carbon tablet that tastes like citrus, blackcurrant and raspberry.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Contains several different, strong antioxidants
- A taste «everyone» likes
Citric acid, acidifying agents (sodium bicarbonate, acai powder, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), color (beet root powder), aroma (berry flavor), extract of white tea, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), sweeteners (rebaudioside 97 % from stevia).
|contents per recommended daily dosage||1 tabl.|
|Acai powder||300 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg (250% *)|
|Extract of white tea||25 mg|
|Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)||6 mg (50%*)|
|(*) Of reference value RDI|
|nutrition facts:||1 tabl.|
|Calories (kcal)||9,58 kcal/40,16 kJ|
Sour drinks and damages to the tooth enamel
Sour drinks like soda, juice etc. cause significant erosion of teeth, which softens them, and so brushing your teeth right after intake of such beverages is the last thing you should do. The longer the period of contact, the softer the enamel becomes.
The drink should not have a pH less than 3,5. The exposure of the enamel increases with the acidity of the drink. Many fruit juices have a pH lower than 3,5 – sometimes even lower than 3,0. In later years, many producers have made alterations and there are now products with higher pH than 3,5, like in certain apple juices. The low pH results from a relatively high content of organic acids, more than 1%, in these products.
Because of these damages to the teeth, dentists, among others, have issued good advice on how to properly ingest sour drinks:
- Drink the juice quickly and avoid taking «sips»
- Drink the juice through a straw
- Ingest the drink right before a meal, as the food will to a great extent neutralize the acid.
so, where does shacai stand in this context?
Shacai is made with the vision of finding a balance between a good and fresh taste, high contents of active substances such as vitamin C, Acai etc, but with the least possible amount of excess acid. The product is also balanced in that a large amount of the acids are neutralized with sodium bicarbonate.
The product, when the capsule is dissolved and ready to drink, has a pH of about 4,1, and a low free acid content. Given that the pH scale is logarithmic, the difference between a pH of 3,5 and 4,1 equals 6 (the differences in pH are multiplied with a factor of 10).
It is thus highly unlikely that intake of Shacai will result in tooth enamel damage.
Our advice to users who are concerned about tooth enamel damage is to avoid taking Shacai with other sour drinks. It is also always a good advice to take Shacai right before breakfast or before some other light meal.
Sweetened with stevia – natural extract from stevia plant.
good to know
- Once the Shacai-tablet has dissolved, you will see a slight coating along the edges of the glass. This is because the tablet is based on natural ingredients. If you wish to avoid this, swirl the glass gently as the tablet is dissolving.
- Acai is a fruit the size of small grapes. The dark purple berry has a high amount of antioxidants, and also contains lots of protein, fiber, vitamin B and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, and Omega 6-9.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and rebaudioside 97% from stevia.
- In addition to being favorable to the immune system, Acai also induces several other health benefits. It is argued that the berry protects against cardiovascular diseases, reduces cholesterol levels and may help suspend the aging process.
- Vitamin C plays a key role in the building and maintenance of connective tissue in the body. The vitamin is also necessary in adjusting the body’s intake of iron. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that, together with vitamin E (from the acai berry), helps neutralizing any attack on the body that may damage cells, proteins and genes. Long term vitamin C deficiency may result in scurvy.
- Color additives from beets.
- Keep in a dry and safe place, out of reach of children.
- Health supplements should not be used as a substitute to a varied and balanced diet.
- Produced according to GMP standards.
Drop one tablet in a glass of water and let it dissolve
Daily dosage: 1 tablet. The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Antioxidants are known for their ability to strengthen the immune system. The tablet, which is to be dissolved in water, is composed of three very efficient raw materials that strengthen the immune system: Acai berries, white tea and vitamin C.
An auto order is a monthly shipment option, where you have the flexibility to choose whenever you want your orders delivered.
You can choose between four different monthly delivery periods for when your products are to be sent to you:
Delivery Period 1: 1st-7th
Delivery Period 2: 8th-15th
Delivery Period 3: 16th-23rd
Delivery Period 4: 24th-31st
An example: if you choose period 3 as your delivery, we will deduct the payment from your account between the 16th and the 23rd of every month.
The order will be sent at the beginning of each delivery period. If you want to change your auto order, you can do so before 11:59 p.m. the day before your selected period starts (in this case before 23:59 on the 15th).
An additional order to your monthly auto order. The products will be sent as part of your auto order, so you don’t pay additional delivery fees.
An order that will be sent separately and in addition to your monthly auto order. The shipping and handling fee of 6,90 € will be added to this order.