Pre-Paid Pure Arctic Oil For Kids 6 mth
Pure omega-3 oil for kids from 100% Arctic wild fish with cold-pressed, high quality organic olive oil, vitamin D3 – added fresh flavour of forest fruits
Eqology Pure Arctic Oil For Kids is made and designed for children, with nutrients children and youth require. At this vulnerable age, it is especially important to choose high-quality Omega-3 oil with a low content of unwanted substances such as heavy metals and environmental toxins, as the child’s liver function is not fully developed. Eqology Pure Arctic Oil For Kids is a Full Spectrum omega-3 product, which contains natural and essential omega-3 fatty acids, rich in EPA and DHA from fresh Norwegian fish. It tastes extra good for kids thanks to the natural flavour of forest berries.
- Contains no other added fish oils or synthetic additives;
- A balanced oil for an optimal ratio between the amount of omega-6 and omega-3;
- Good for the cardiovascular system, brain, vision, immune system and muscles;
- Contributes to normal blood pressure and normal cholesterol, calcium and triglyceride levels in the blood;
- The fish oil is MSC and CoC certified, and originates from the Norwegian sustainable fishing industry;
- Added polyphenols from cold-pressed, high-quality olive oil, vitamin D3 and a fresh flavour of forest fruits;
- 100% natural.
This is the 6 months Pre-Paid, where you receive 6 bottles of Pure Arctic Oil For Kids in the first month in one delivery.
Fish Oil (94%), Cold-Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (5%), Natural Flavour: Forest Fruits, Antioxidant: Natural tocopherols, Natural rosemary extract, Vitamin D3.
|Nutritional content||Per 100 g||Per 5 mL (4,6 g)|
|Energy||900 kcal/3762 kJ||41 kcal/173 kJ|
|Fat||100 g||4,6 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g||750 mg|
|Monounsaturated Fat||50 g||2300 mg|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||32 g||1450 mg|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|
|Vitamin D (RDI = 5 ug)||348 ug||16 ug|
|Energy and fat||g per 100 g||kcal||mg per 5 mL (4,6 g)||kcal|
Health claims in the EU
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg EPA and DHA;
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA;
- Health benefits of D3: Contributes to normal muscle and immune system function, normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels and maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Low TOTOX values
TOTOX value stands for total oxidation value or how fresh the oil is. Many kids have a problem with the taste of fish oil. A lot of products offered on the market taste very fishy with a bad aftertaste. The omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oil are highly sensitive to oxidation. This means that they are rapidly affected by contact with oxygen. Oxidised fatty acids are not beneficial to our health. For this reason, a good fish oil supplement has a low TOTOX value. The maximum TOTOX value is set at 26 by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA omega-3. Eqology Pure Arctic Oil For Kids is one of the freshest fish oil in the market place with the TOTOX value between 4 and 6 without a fishy aftertaste, that is why it tastes so good and why the kids like it so much.
Eqology Pure Arctic Oil For Kids contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal bone structure. Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium in the body and is essential for building a normal skeleton. Eqology Pure Arctic Oil For Kids contains 16 µg vitamin D per 5 ml, which goes in line with the Norwegian Directorate of Health’s recommendations.
Forest fruits provide us with many nutrients and are a great source of antioxidants and soluble fibre. Blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries have the highest antioxidant activity among all frequently consumed fruits. Additionally, these berries may improve blood sugar and insulin levels. Forest fruit flavour makes kids like the omega-3 oil even more.
Good to know
- MSC certified, which confirms the highest quality of our omega-3 oil. Sourced and processed to the highest standards of sustainability;
- Owns the prestigious Superior Taste Award 2021 with a high score of 2 golden stars, which refers to Remarkable Product;
- We recommend Pure Arctic Oil For Kids for children and youth between 3 and 16 years;
- Exclusively produced in Norway for Eqology in accordance with GMP standards.
Recommended daily dosage
0,15 mL per 1 kg of body weight. 1 mL contains a total of 172 mg DHA and EPA. We recommend Pure Arctic Oil For Kids for children and youth between 3 and 16 years. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please consult your doctor if you are on anticoagulants, pregnant or giving the product to a child under 1 year of age.
Unopened bottles should be stored in a dark, dry and cool place or in a refrigerator. The opened bottle should be refrigerated and used within 90 days. When storing below 4°C the product might become clouded due to olive oil. After a few minutes in room temperature, it will again become clear. Store out of reach of young children.
An auto order is a monthly shipment option, where you have the flexibility to choose whenever you want your orders delivered.
You can choose between four different monthly delivery periods for when your products are to be sent to you:
Delivery Period 1: 1st-7th
Delivery Period 2: 8th-15th
Delivery Period 3: 16th-23rd
Delivery Period 4: 24th-31st
An example: if you choose period 3 as your delivery, we will deduct the payment from your account between the 16th and the 23rd of every month.
The order will be sent at the beginning of each delivery period. If you want to change your auto order, you can do so before 11:59 p.m. the day before your selected period starts (in this case before 23:59 on the 15th).
An additional order to your monthly auto order. The products will be sent as part of your auto order, so you don’t pay additional delivery fees.
An order that will be sent separately and in addition to your monthly auto order.