Pre-Paid Pure Arctic Oil Gold with 1 Omega-3 Test 6 mth
A dietary supplement with a superior, Full Spectrum omega-3 from 100% fresh, traceable and sustainable Arctic wild fish with fresh lemon flavour
Pure Arctic Oil Gold contains more total EPA + DHA for brain function and sharp vision. It is enriched with Lutein, Vitamin A, and a higher amount of polyphenols.
Pure Arctic Oil Gold has been specially created for people who are willing to invest extra for their brain health and vision.
- Norwegian Brain Formula*;
- Contains no other fish oils or synthetic additives;
- A balanced superior oil with an optimal ratio between the amount of omega-6 and omega-3;
- Good for the cardiovascular system, immune system, muscles, with focus on brain & vision;
- Contributes to normal blood pressure and normal cholesterol, calcium and triglyceride levels in the blood;
- The fish oil is MSC and CoC certified and originates from the Norwegian sustainable fishing industry;
- Added organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, polyphenols, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Lutein and a fresh lemon flavour;
- 100% natural.
NOTE: This is a 6-month Pre-Paid subscription. Therefore, in the 1st month, you will receive all 7x Pure Arctic Oil Gold. This Pre-Paid contains 1 Omega-3 Test. You can securely access the results on omegaratiotest.com/en after 25 – 30 business days.
Fish Oil (70 – 80%), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (15 – 25%), Lutein, Flavour (Natural Lemon), Antioxidant: Natural Rosemary extract and mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.
|Nutritional Value||Per 10 ml (9,2 g)||Per 15 ml (13,8 g)|
|Energy||83 kcal/346 kJ||124 kcal/519 kJ|
|Fats||9,2 g||13,8 g|
|Saturated||900 mg||1350 mg|
|Monounsaturated||3710 mg||5565 mg|
|of which Omega-9||2570 mg||3855 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fat||3285 mg||4928 mg|
|of which Omega-3||2290 mg||3435 mg|
|of which EPA||570 mg||855 mg|
|of which DHA||1430 mg||2145 mg|
|total EPA + DHA||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|Lutein||12 mg||18 mg|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg||375 mcg|
|Vitamin D (RDI = 5 mcg)||8,3 mcg||12,5 mcg|
Health claims in the EU
- *250 mg of DHA contributes to brain health by maintaining normal brain function and normal vision. 2-5 grams of DHA and EPA help maintain normal triglyceride levels and normal blood pressure. 250 mg of EPA and DHA contributes to normal heart function. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the immune system and muscles.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and muscles, normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 promotes normal blood calcium levels and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal vision and the normal function of the immune system.
- Lutein is documented to enhance the sharpness of the vision, reduce cell loss and cell death related to eye disease and suppress inflammation in the body.
According to clinical studies conducted by Professor John M. Nolan, Lutein is correlated with better vision, cognitive functions and macula lutea development. Based on a study from Tufts University, Lutein has been identified as a biomarker for healthy brain function.
Vitamin A belongs to a group of fat-soluble retinols, including retinol, retinal, and retinyl esters. It is critical for vision as an essential component of rhodopsin – a protein that absorbs light in the retinal receptors.
Good to know
- Owns the prestigious Superior Taste Award 2022 with a high score of 2 golden stars, which refers to Remarkable Product.
- MSC certified, which confirms the highest quality of our omega-3 oil. Sourced and processed to the highest standards of sustainability.
- Possesses Halal Certification Europe, which ensures the quality of products under the rules established by the Islamic Council.
- Dietary supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Exclusively produced in Norway for Eqology in accordance with GMP standards.
Recommended daily dosage
0,15 ml per 1 kg of body weight. 1 ml contains a total of 200 mg DHA and EPA. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to give the product to a child under 3 years of age.
Unopened bottles should be stored in a dark, dry and cool place or the refrigerator. The opened bottle should be refrigerated and used within 90 days. When storing below 4°C, the product might become clouded due to the olive oil. After a few minutes at room temperature, it will again become clear. Store out of reach of young children.
An auto order is a monthly shipment option, where you have the flexibility to choose whenever you want your orders delivered.
You can choose between four different monthly delivery periods for when your products are to be sent to you:
Delivery Period 1: 1st-7th
Delivery Period 2: 8th-15th
Delivery Period 3: 16th-23rd
Delivery Period 4: 24th-31st
An example: if you choose period 3 as your delivery, we will deduct the payment from your account between the 16th and the 23rd of every month.
The order will be sent at the beginning of each delivery period. If you want to change your auto order, you can do so before 11:59 p.m. the day before your selected period starts (in this case before 23:59 on the 15th).
An additional order to your monthly auto order. The products will be sent as part of your auto order, so you don’t pay additional delivery fees.
An order that will be sent separately and in addition to your monthly auto order.