We care about your privacy. All processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Norwegian law. Your personal data is safe with us, regardless of which platform you wish to share them. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Personal data is information that can be linked to a person. Examples of this are name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address.
The purpose of collecting personal data is:
• To comply with the documentation obligations that apply to Eqology.no AS.
• Documentation of settlements with authorities.
Eqology can use other personal data that you as a customer have provided to provide you with our best and most relevant offers. We can only do so if you have given us permission to do so.
Eqology processes the personal data when you use our services:
• Purchases done via the Eqology's website
• Eqology's pages on Facebook
The information we collect can be, for example, e-mail, mobile phone number, first name, last name, address, delivery address, subscription content, interests and gender. If you agree to this, the information can be used in a marketing context - but only with your expressed consent.
• We use it to deliver the services you expect from us. For example, we need to have your mobile phone number to be able to send sms when your delivery is ready for pick up and the email address for sending newsletters
• Save yourself time and work by giving you a faster shopping experience when you are logged in at www.eqology.com
• Understand market trends and your customer needs through statistics. We analyse data from Eqology users to improve and further develop our service.
• Adapt Eqology.no's website to you and your interests. You can get advice and offers based on your interests or based on other products you buy at Eqology.
• Targeted content and advertising. We want to show content and offers that are as relevant as possible to you, and we measure how well we hit. If you consent to it, we use information about you, what you watch and where you are.
• Prevent unwanted or criminal activity. It is very important to us to ensure that Eqology.com is a safe online store. Therefore, we do what we can to prevent unwanted or criminal activity. We use several types of data to recognise rule violations and fraud attempts, including IP addresses and cookies. If we detect anything suspicious, our call centre or security team will take over and follow up immediately.
We use the personal data to provide you with the services you have registered for. We also use it to be able to manage the customer relationship, carry out delivery and invoicing.
Detailed purchase history is kept for 5 years as required by the Bookkeeping Act. Detailed purchase information is then anonymised.
If you opt out, all information about you will be deleted beyond the information that the Bookkeeping Act requires to be stored. All information about you is deleted when the Bookkeeping Act's requirements for storage have expired.
Eqology uses Facebook's anonymised data to run ads against target groups, gender and age group, which follow the pages. The company does not have access to personal information about individuals regarding marketing. On Facebook, Facebook's privacy rules apply. Facebook gives users the opportunity to stop advertising from individual advertisers.
Eqology.NO AS can in certain cases, regulated by legislation, also supply information to the authorities.
• Actors who are authorised by law to demand that information be disclosed.
• Eqology.no does not share information with third parties. See point 5.
There are several companies that help process personal data. According to the Personal Data Act, such companies are data processors that process information according to instructions given by Eqology.no AS in accordance with data processing agreements with Eqology.no AS.
These companies outside Eqology.no AS are central when your information is processed:
• Google. Anonymised and aggregated usage data for use of our digital services. They do not receive health information or personally sensitive information.
• Facebook. Anonymised and aggregated usage information for use of our digital services in connection with advertising. They do not receive health information or personal sensitive information.
Information about other changes will be provided on eqology.com or via email.
You can manage your consents and choices when you are logged in to eqology.com. When logged in, you have access to your personal data and your purchase history.
You have the right to receive information about which personal data we process and how we process it. You can request access to the information Eqology Group stores about you at any time.
Correction and deletion
Eqology deletes personal data when it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. This means that as long as you use any of our services, we store necessary information about you.
• If incorrect information has been registered about you, Eqology is obliged to correct the information.
• Information that Eqology.no AS is obliged to store by law cannot be required to be deleted.
• If you have given consent to the storage of information, you can at a later stage withdraw your consent and demand that the information be deleted.
• The logged-in user at eqology.com.no can at any time change personal information that is incorrect.
Right to restriction of processing
If you have a particular need for us to limit access to and insight into your personal data, or want us to store your personal data beyond the specified period, contact email@example.com
Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to obtain copies of the personal data they have provided to Eqology as data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
If you disagree with how we process your personal data, or have questions about the processing, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark it with "Personal information".
You can complain about how the Eqology Group processes your information to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority: e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 22 39 69 00.
Eqology.NO AS, Lilleakerveien 2B, 0283 OSLO, organisation number 988 393 495.
Contact information: telephone 21 95 42 24, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org