Pure K2+D3 Gold Concept & 2x Tests 6 mth Subscription
Together with Vitamin K2+D3, Pure Arctic Oil Gold provides the optimal strengthening effect on the human body. In addition to a healthy and balanced diet, these products offer various active ingredients to secure sharp vision, good brain function, strong bones, and flexible arteries.
This is a 6-month binding subscription. We recommend a double dosage of Pure Arctic Oil Gold during the first month. Therefore, in the 1st month, you will receive 2x Pure Arctic Oil Gold and 1x Vitamin K2+D3. Starting from the 2nd month, you will receive 1x Pure Arctic Oil Gold and 1x Vitamin K2+D3 for only 82 EUR. If the subscription is not terminated before month 6, it will continue as a monthly auto-order.
Pure Arctic Oil Gold
Fish Oil (70 – 80%), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (15 – 25%), Lutein, Flavour (Natural Lemon), Antioxidant: Natural Rosemary extract and mixed Tocopherols, Hydroxytyrosol, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.
|Nutritional Value||Per 10 ml (9,2 g)||Per 15 ml (13,8 g)|
|Energy||83 kcal/346 kJ||124 kcal/519 kJ|
|Fats||9,2 g||13,8 g|
|Saturated||900 mg||1350 mg|
|Monounsaturated||3710 mg||5565 mg|
|of which Omega-9||2570 mg||3855 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fat||3285 mg||4928 mg|
|of which Omega-3||2290 mg||3435 mg|
|of which EPA||570 mg||855 mg|
|of which DHA||1430 mg||2145 mg|
|total EPA + DHA||2000 mg||3000 mg|
|Lutein||12 mg||18 mg|
|Hydroxytyrosol||5 mg||7,5 mg|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg||375 mcg|
|Vitamin D (RDI = 5 mcg)||8,3 mcg||12,5 mcg|
Health claims in the EU
- *250 mg of DHA contributes to brain health by maintaining normal brain function and normal vision. 2-5 grams of DHA and EPA help maintain normal triglyceride levels and normal blood pressure. 250 mg of EPA and DHA contributes to normal heart function. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the immune system and muscles.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and muscles, normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D3 promotes normal blood calcium levels and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal vision and the normal function of the immune system.
- 5 mg of hydroxytyrosol (polyphenol) contributes to maintaining normal blood HDL-cholesterol levels without increasing the LDL-cholesterol concentrations.
- Lutein is documented to enhance the sharpness of the vision, reduce cell loss and cell death related to eye disease and suppress inflammation in the body.
According to clinical studies conducted by Professor John M. Nolan, Lutein is correlated with better vision, cognitive functions and macula lutea development. Based on a study from Tufts University, Lutein has been identified as a biomarker for healthy brain function.
Vitamin A belongs to a group of fat-soluble retinols, including retinol, retinal, and retinyl esters. It is critical for vision as an essential component of rhodopsin – a protein that absorbs light in the retinal receptors.
Good to know
- Owns the prestigious Superior Taste Award 2022 with a high score of 2 golden stars, which refers to Remarkable Product.
- MSC certified, which confirms the highest quality of our omega-3 oil. Sourced and processed to the highest standards of sustainability.
- Possesses Halal Certification Europe, which ensures the quality of products under the rules established by the Islamic Council.
- Dietary supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Exclusively produced in Norway for Eqology in accordance with GMP standards.
Vitamine K2 (menaquinone-7), flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissium), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), gelatin (capsule), stabilizer (glycerol), coloring (iron oxides and hydroxides).
|Nutrition facts per recommended daily dosage||1 capsule|
|Vitamin K2||200 μg|
|Vitamin D3||40 μg||200%*|
*Of Referance Value RDI
Menaquinone-7 is a new and interesting vitamin, that is getting a lot of attention among researchers – both in terms of bone health and cardiovascular health. This type of vitamin K belongs to the vitamin K2-group, and differs from the better known vitamin K1 with it’s better bioavailability – in other words it is more efficiently absorbed into the circulatory system, and is thus easier to distribute to all the tissues where it is needed, such as bone and blood vessels.
Vitamin K’s effects show themselves in that the vitamin plays a part in the enzymatic activation of specialized proteins that are needed for optimal physiological and biochemical processes. The most known of these is the activation of several coagulation factors – a necessary activation for the blood to be able to coagulate when needed. For this reason everyone needs a minimum amount of vitamin K to survive. A healthy diet containing i.a. green vegetables will provide us with vitamin K1.
Vitamin K’s effects are manifested through the vitamin’s action as an auxiliary factor of enzymatic activation of several specialized proteins essential for optimal physiological and biochemical processes. Most notable is the activation of several coagulation factors – necessary to clot blood and stop bleedings. This is the reason why everybody needs a minimum amount of vitamin K in order to survive. Through a healthy diet – including green vegetables – we get vitamin K1.
Vitamin K2, on the other hand, is hard to find in the Western diet because the vitamin is made by the “good” bacteria used in the fermentation of certain foods. Such foods are unfortunately too scarce in our diet, unlike in some Asian countries where you commonly find the dish natto. This dish contains high amount of vitamin K2 and is classified as a health food in Japan.
The most exciting field of study at this time around vitamin K2 is the effects on the cardiovascular system.
The focus of the studies is on how vitamin K2 contributes to the activation of a protein; the matrix gla protein (MGP). MGP is the so far best known and most efficient natural inhibitor for arterial calcification – or atherosclerosis. More research is still needed for documenting that atherosclerosis can really be affected, or that it is likely be reduced or perhaps even reversed if external influences and diet are changed. The earlier understanding was that atherosclerosis was irreversible – in other words once the arterial calcification had begun, the process could not be stopped or turned around to any notable degree.
So far, Vitamin K is best documented in relation to bone health. Decreased bone mass and bone strength may lead to bone fractures. This is why it is important to dedicate special attention to the vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for maintaining healthy bone structure. Vitamin K contributes to:
- Normal blood coagulation;
- The upkeep of normal bone health.
Although vitamin D is commonly called a vitamin, it is not really an essential vitamin since it can be produced in the skin by sun exposure. In many countries, the high and prolonged sun exposure and content in food can be sufficient. However, there is no international recommendations for how much tanning one should subject oneself to in order to achieve adequate vitamin D levels in the body. The disadvantage of intense sun exposure may cause an increased risk of skin cancer, hence the ongoing discussion amongst scientists concerning the use of solariums and sunscreens. This makes supplements a good option for maintaining the levels of vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is the form of vitamin D formed by sunlight exposure. This form is converted in the liver to the biologically active 1,25 dihydroxy vitamin D. Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- Normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus;
- Maintaining normal bone health;
- Maintaining normal teeth;
- Maintaining normal muscular function;
- Normal function of the immune system;
- The vitamin plays a part in cellular division.
Good to know
- Dietary supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet;
- Store dry, at 15 – 25°C, out of direct sunlight, and out of the reach of children;
- Produced in accordance with GMP standards.
Pure Arctic Oil Gold
Recommended daily dosage
0,15 ml per 1 kg of body weight. 1 ml contains a total of 200 mg DHA and EPA. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to give the product to a child under 3 years of age.
Unopened bottles should be stored in a dark, dry and cool place or the refrigerator. The opened bottle should be refrigerated and used within 90 days. When storing below 4°C, the product might become clouded due to the olive oil. After a few minutes at room temperature, it will again become clear. Store out of reach of young children.
Recommended daily dose
1 capsule daily
Please consult your doctor if you are on oral anticoagulants, pregnant or planning to give the product to child under 1 year of age.
An auto order is a monthly shipment option, where you have the flexibility to choose whenever you want your orders delivered.
You can choose between four different monthly delivery periods for when your products are to be sent to you:
Delivery Period 1: 1st-7th
Delivery Period 2: 8th-15th
Delivery Period 3: 16th-23rd
Delivery Period 4: 24th-31st
An example: if you choose period 3 as your delivery, we will deduct the payment from your account between the 16th and the 23rd of every month.
The order will be sent at the beginning of each delivery period. If you want to change your auto order, you can do so before 11:59 p.m. the day before your selected period starts (in this case before 23:59 on the 15th).
An additional order to your monthly auto order. The products will be sent as part of your auto order, so you don’t pay additional delivery fees.
An order that will be sent separately and in addition to your monthly auto order.